Please read this disclaimer in its entirety.
Once the order is placed, the next contact you will receive will be from our Customer Service agent to confirm your order and delivery window. You will then be contacted by the delivery agent to arrange a delivery date and time. Complimentary removal of your old mattress/foundation is available and needs to be set-up with the delivery agent when scheduling your appointment.
We strongly recommend that you do not dispose of your current mattress and foundation until the new item(s) have been delivered. Both Sobel Westex and Four Seasons will not be held accountable in the event the shipment/delivery is delayed or refused and you have disposed of your mattress/foundation.
When the mattress/topper/foundation is delivered, please check your products to ensure everything is correct and there are no damages before the delivery agent leaves.
If you discover any damage or item discrepancy (size, firmness, etc.), do not accept shipment of the piece(s) in question. Please refuse the incorrect or damaged item(s). The delivery agent does not have the right to make you accept incorrect or damaged items. Note the item(s) and the reason for refusal on the delivery documentation.
Four Seasons mattress collection (mattresses, toppers and foundations) are made to order and require approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery. These items will be delivered through an in-home delivery agent. While delivery is included in the cost, certain geographical areas are subject to an additional fee of $500 which will be added to the cost of the item once the shipping address is identified. In addition, delivery services and the ability to request removal of old mattress/foundation will vary based on the shipping address including, in certain areas.
Para preguntas adicionales por favor lea nuestra sección de Preguntas Más Frecuentes o llame al equipo de Servicio al Cliente al 1-844-437-7767.
- Construida cómo un mueble digno de estudio, la base EnduroTECH ® brindará máxima fortaleza, durabilidad y soporte a su colchón
- Hecho de materiales naturales, cada base EnduroTECH ® presenta un marco construido con madera de árbol de hoja perenne obtenido a través de compañías forestales certificadas bajo el estándar de Sustainable Forestry Initiative (Iniciativa Forestal Sostenible)
- Hecho en EEUU y Canadá
- Tres alturas: 5.5”, 7” or 9”
- Colchón Doble o Twin, 38” x 75”
- Colchón Matrimonial o Full, 53” x 75”
- Colchón Queen, 60” x 80”
- Colchón King, 76” x 80”
- California King, 72” x 84”