shop.fourseasons.com and shop.ca.fourseasons.com (collectively, the “Website”), operated by Sobel Westex (www.sobelwestex.com), are committed to providing accessible websites for all our customers, including those who are older and who have disabilities. To achieve this we are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standard, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Website, is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
How accessible the Website is
When using the Website you can expect to be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Known issues and solutions
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Website, there may be some accessibility issues. Certain issues may not be resolvable. However, where there are issues that are resolvable, we attempt to provide an accessible alternative while we fix the issues. Below is a description of known issues and potential solutions (if available):
- Inaccessible PDF: PDFs may not all tagged and compatible with screen readers.
- Older versions of IE – Older versions of IE may not be fully compatible with screen readers.
Please contact us if you find an issue not listed above at email@example.com.
Browser and assistive technology support
The Websites is designed to be compatible with, and has been tested on, Windows, Linux, and Mac OS on Firefox release 68.0.2, Chrome 76, Safari 13 beta, and IE 11.
Measures to support accessibility
To achieve accessibility, we have adopted the following measures:
- Employee Training - Accessibility is central to our design and development efforts. Employees who are central to those roles will be educated and trained on accessibility guidelines to support compliance with this policy.
- Regular ongoing monitoring –Biyearly reviews will be done by Intrastic Design (https://www.intrasticdesigns.com/) to keep up to date and stay in compliance with WCAG 2.1 Level AA accessibility requirements.
- An Accessibility Policy -
Complaints and feedback
Questions or complaints regarding the Website can be asked via:
- Chat: fourseasons.com
- Phone: 1-702-479-4017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,.
We will respond to your query within one business day Monday to Friday, or the next business day over the weekend.