Please read this disclaimer in its entirety.
Once the order is placed, the next contact you will receive will be from our Customer Service agent to confirm your order and delivery window. You will then be contacted by the delivery agent to arrange a delivery date and time. Complimentary removal of your old mattress/foundation is available and needs to be set-up with the delivery agent when scheduling your appointment.
We strongly recommend that you do not dispose of your current mattress and foundation until the new item(s) have been delivered. Both Sobel Westex and Four Seasons will not be held accountable in the event the shipment/delivery is delayed or refused and you have disposed of your mattress/foundation.
When the mattress/topper/foundation is delivered, please check your products to ensure everything is correct and there are no damages before the delivery agent leaves.
If you discover any damage or item discrepancy (size, firmness, etc.), do not accept shipment of the piece(s) in question. Please refuse the incorrect or damaged item(s). The delivery agent does not have the right to make you accept incorrect or damaged items. Note the item(s) and the reason for refusal on the delivery documentation.
Four Seasons mattress collection (mattresses, toppers and foundations) are made to order and require approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery. These items will be delivered through an in-home delivery agent. While delivery is included in the cost, certain geographical areas are subject to an additional fee of $500 which will be added to the cost of the item once the shipping address is identified. In addition, delivery services and the ability to request removal of old mattress/foundation will vary based on the shipping address including, in certain areas.
For further questions please read our FAQ Section or call Customer Service 1-844-437-7767.
FOUR SEASONS SIGNATURE MATTRESS
- A system of revolutionary mattress toppers engineered specifically for Four Seasons that offers guests three choices to customize their bed: Signature, Signature Firm, and Signature Plush.
- Easily zipped on and off to be replaced, this added benefit prolongs the life of the mattress by changing the mattress toppers without replacing the bed’s structural pocketed coil springs which last longer than the comfort layers in the mattress topper.
- 1st Layer: AirCool® Foam, 2nd Layer: AirFeel® Foam
NANO-TEX® TREATED FABRIC
- High performance stain protection embedded right into the fabric maintaining a highly breathable and soft fabric allowing air to circulate around your body, keeping you dry and comfortable.
AIRCOOL ® TECHNOLOGY
- An array of gel foams and memory foams designed to offer the right amount of comfort and support while offering optimal temperature management.
POCKETED COIL ® TECHNOLOGY
- Softly encased and independently flexible, pocket springs conform to your body and provides optimal support that minimizes motion transfer between you and your partner when you sleep.
- Made in USA and Canada
- Twin Mattress, 38” x 75” (97 cm x 191 cm)
- Full Mattress, 53” x 75” (135 cm x 191 cm)
- Queen Mattress, 60” x 80” (152 cm x 203 cm)
- King Mattress, 76” x 80” (193 cm x 203 cm)
- California King, 72” x 84” (183 cm x 213 cm)
- Spot clean as needed
- Recommended use with a mattress protector